With so many of the normal Christmas traditions going out the window this year, a new survey asked people: Are there things you thought you HATED about the holidays but you’re kinda gonna miss this year? Here are the top 10 . . .
1. The chaos of the entire family being together.
2. Making fun of . . . or being made fun of by . . . your siblings and parents.
3. The last-minute shopping rush.
4. Pretending you like a gift.
5. Spending time with your in-laws.
6. A lack of personal space.
7. Arguing over Christmas dinner.
8. Wearing ugly Christmas sweaters.
9. Fighting over the TV remote.
10. Dry turkey.